The 2nd and 4th (sometimes 5th) Monday of every month, watch this space for a few questions that you can take, post and answer on your blogs and THEN LINK BACK HERE so that we all can come around and visit.
This adventure is OPEN TO EVERYONE! You DO NOT have to be a part of the Homefront Team. We just ask that when you leave your link here, you TRULY have a post that pertains to the set of questions.
This Week's Questions come from
1. What song is your personal anthem? If you don't have an anthem a favorite song will do.
2. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
3. What was your favorite restaurant at any of your past/present duty stations?
4. Where is your favorite place to go for supplies?
|Sarah is ALSO a painter; WHAT A TALENT!|
Here are Sarah's answers:
1. "I'm Just a Girl" by No Doubt
2. I LOVE wooden roller coasters, especially if they are located on a pier that juts out into the ocean.
3. I'm at my first duty station in Alabama. The restaurant-pickens are slim so my favorite place to eat is my own kitchen.
4. My mom is a potter. I get my handmade clay buttons from her. It's awesome. For most other things I go to etsy.
Ok, remember to list the link to your blog in the comments
Have questions? Send them to us for consideration via the "Contact" Tab at the top of the blog?