Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who's Who - Homefront Style

Every week, the Homefront Team would like to introduce you to one of the crafty members of our team.  These wonderful men and woman are the foundation to our supportive community and we would love for you to support their small businesses!


Keep My Husband Safe Necklace


Shop Name: Armychic4lyfe Jewelry
What do you sell: jewelry, hair accessories, vintage jewelry, cards, & candles
Real Name: Christine
Branch of Service: Army
Who's in Service: my husband & I'm prior service
Duty Station: Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Family: me, my husband Sergio, and our 4 year old son Andres.
Where to find you: My shop can be found at www.armychic4lyfe.etsy.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/armychic4lyfe. I also have a supply shop (jewelry, scrapbooking, & other supplies) at www.armychic4lyfe2.etsy.com
An interesting bit of information about you: I used to make hemp jewelry as a kid, and stopped making jewelry of any kind for years. I needed a hobby while hubby was deployed, and decided to jump back into making jewelry (but this time with different materials). Being able to sell on Etsy gives me the ability to be a stay-at-home-mom to a special needs child and still be able to bring in a small 'paycheck'.



Be sure to check out all of the lovely Homefront Team shops by searching "homefrontteam" onEtsy.

No comments: