Saturday, September 24, 2011

Who Loves Vintage? Etsy Homefront Team!

We are a varied bunch, we Homefront Team-ers.

My name is Barbara, and I'm the spouse of an Air Force officer stationed at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. My Etsy shop is Chronologie Vintage

Because I love vintage, I've volunteered to share ideas, photos, and other cool vintage stuff with my Homefront Teamies.

To start, here are some clothing-related items for sale right now from members of our team.

Wow!  How about this fantastic midcentury dress from Treasures in an Attic!?

It would look pretty stunning with this genuine Vera Neumann vintage scarf from MF Vintage:



Lots of us home sewers (that's seamstresses, you know) love vintage sewing patterns.  MF Vintage has lots of cute patterns for women and kids, and AlorasAdorables has the greatest vintage fabrics.   

I'd love to make some vintage kids' clothes--wouldn't you?  

In the future, I'm going to be posting some great stuff about how you can date your own vintage items and how to use them in your home and wardrobe. 

If you're a vintage seller, remember to tag a few of your items with "Homefront Team" so we can easily find you. 

Have a great day!

xoxo, Barbara

2 comments:

HeavenAwaits said...

HI! I LOVE that your sharing your vintage photos and treasures =) AAAAANNNDDD.. I JUST joined the team and saw you were on Nellis.. so am I !!!!! how cool is that?!?
I too have a LOVE of Vintage.. but my obsession transforms into jewelry =p ...my poor husband..lol

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Ah yes, these pieces are beauties!