Saturday, February 12, 2011

HF Tutorials: Ginger Cookies passed on by Florida Scarf

I know this is a bit of a random post but, seriously, these are the best cookies I've ever had.
I found the recipe in a coupon magazine they gave out at the commissary this December. I never accomplished the recipe until now. I wish I had made them earlier. They were so easy and the texture of the cookie was right on. My husband Phil and his friends dig them too.
If you are having trouble reading the article: left-click it and it will open in a new page so you can zoom in. Enjoy!


Thanks Sarah! If you are interested in offering a post for Saturday tutorials, please contact us via the CONTACT tab at the top of the blog.

1 comment:

Sweet European Dreams said...

I actually have this article sitting in my "to try" recipes file. Good to know that they are really that good - attempting them soon! -diane