Saturday, February 19, 2011

HF Tutorials: Crayola Tarlet Crayons: DIY Project with toddlers




Make these fun tartlet crayons with used up old ones.
It's super easy-just peel your old crayons and break them up small enough to fill your tartlet or mini-cupcake pan.

 Bake at 350 F for about 8 minutes.

 Put them outside in the cold (or your freezer) for 30 minutes to harden up. (I left mine outside for a few hours.)

Once they are frozen you can take them out and let them come back to room temp.


 Pop them out and color!

My toddler helped me peel, break, and fill the pan up. Perfect to keep any kiddo busy.



Aren't they GORG?!


 I love the color pop-this might be my new banner for Etsy, or maybe here on blogger.





HUNGRY HIPPIE

Thank you Natalie! If you are interested in submitting a post for Saturday Tutorials, please contact us via the CONTACT tab at the top of the blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! My daughter is stir crazy and driving me nuts with Daddy being gone. We might just have to do this soon!