Monday, December 5, 2011

12 days of Christmas - Day 5

Ok, belay my last.  Yesterday I skipped ahead in the song...and made it four golden rings, instead of four calling birds.  And here I thought I had the song memorized to heart!  But since I already featured some rings, today I'll use the line I was supposed to yesterday.  (Super sorry to those gung-ho Christmas song conniseurs!)

"On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me five calling birds...."


We will know technology will have gone too far, when we see these little guys with cell phones.  Could you imagine?  I know I can't.

In leiu of actual "calling birds", I found this fun sleeve for the ever popular e-readers featuring colorful birds (without cell phones) featured in one of the Homefront Team's shops.
The Knackatorium
eReader Sleeve Quilted Urban Zoologie

And speaking of birds, have you checked out the Homefront Team's twitter page?  It's a great way to get more information about what all is going on in Homefront world in a quick way!



Of course, as always, be sure to check out all the wonderful, handmade items from military families around the world by searching "homefrontteam" on your next visit to Etsy!

1 comment:

pcoliver said...

LOL very cute and I love the sleeve!