Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 days of Christmas - Day 3

"On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me three french hens..."

I'm not so sure I would really want french hens for Christmas, but having these Paris, France seals might add a little pizzaz when I send a special note to my true love.

Sally's Heartfelt Creations
Peel and Stick Faux Wax Seals

I think if any bird should be french, it would be the dazzling peacock.  Check out this pretty hair clip featuring a peacock feather!

Jen's Craft Corner
Hip Momma Spotted Peacock Hair Clip

He may not be a hen or french, but this fun country rooster would be bring some good cheer to any kitchen.
Quite Crafty
Crochet Kitchen Towel Rooster

Of course, as always, be sure to check out all the wonderful, handmade items from military families around the world by searching "homefrontteam" on your next visit to Etsy!

No comments: