Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fabulous Finds: Spring


So With February Cold....hopefully all the way gone....and With The Beginning of March....there is the hope that Spring is fast on it's heels.....

I think most of us are so very ready for warmer days, flowers, budding leaves...and all the other fabulous things that make Spring MY favorite season of the year.


The Homefront Team has come up with some Amazing things that help usher in the season of rebirth



Mama Bird and Her Little Chicks Necklace: By Sissy Pretties $29

Spring Butterfly Mix Die Cuts: By CCustom Creations $2

Beanie w/ flower Lemon Fuschia Aqua Cotton: By The Yarn Chick $30

Child's Spring Tote Bags set of 2: By Sygnet Creations $12

Rainbow Petal Orb By: rural Inspirations $4

Elizabeth Bobby Pins By: Bunny Baubles $7

SPRING 2010 Summer Apron Peasant Dress By: JJandMe $40





Hoppy Spring Bunny By: Bears And More $13

4 comments:

Lafe's Hidden Treasures said...

Very nice idea! I am so ready for Spring.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my Spring orb! Great selections!

Sarita said...

Love the button barrettes! I need something to spice up the way I've been wearing my hair and great idea! Glad to have found this blog! I'm an Army Wife & fellow etsian :-)

PaperOnParade said...

Beautiful, beautiful Spring selections! Congrats to all the shops!