Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New And Exciting Changes to the Homefront Blog!

image courtesey of www.kerismith.com

There are more changes going on this autumn, more so than just the color of the leaves or the temperature, or the contents of our closets. The Homefront Blog has some great changes in store. We'll call it a Blog Makeover, and how amazing and exciting these changes are!



The Homefront Blog will now be a place for everything from Feature artists and Vendors to Fun and Easy "How To" articles for those who want to get their crafty on!



Here are a few of the Great Things You will See in the New Homefront Blog!




  • Great Feature Interviews with Amazing Homefront Team Members

  • Fabulous Must Haves and Gift Guides that will tempt the wallet!

  • Easy and Fun "How To" Articles on everything from working with paper and jewlery to decorating and designing.

  • AWESOME and totally Fantastic Giveaways from some of the unbelievable Homefront Team Shops on Etsy.

So Pull up a Chair...some coffee....and spend some time with us! You will find us entertaining and informative....and a great resource for amazing Handmade Products!



9 comments:

Laura Evans said...

looking good ... what's next! hehehe

Jess said...

So Exciting!!

PaperOnParade said...

This is awesome! I'm honored to be a part of this team!

Guinivere Norrington said...

wonderful introduction to the "blog makeover"! I'm excited to be a part of it!

Mary said...

Very neat! I can't wait to be tempted!

Mirka Hokkanen said...

This is going to be so exciting! I could post a tutorial for some Christmas elves in December...

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.